Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hero "P"


In a response to my earlier blog about wanting to be known for Preston. I went to my lil cousins myspace, who i haven't talked to in a minute. I guess i have been a little too busy. Shame on me. But she doesnt care. She still loves me the same. She is like a lil sister to me not really a cousin. Shes a beautiful young adult that i hope finds her way in this world. Sometimes i need to be there for her more. But back to the point of this story......... I went to her page to see out of her thousand plus friends i was number one on her friends list. That means something still. And on her limited pictures theres a folder that says "My favorite things" and the album cover is a picture me and her took this year when i went to CLEVELAND after not seeing each other for over 5 years. 

but what really touched me and inspired this blog is when i went on her page and i noticed in the section "Heros", there was just one thing. The letter "P". Thats not for Pkasso, thats not for Pworld. She sees all of that as Preston. 

I love you Iman, you keep me going and staying focused. I never want to let you down as your HERO. 

No comments: