Monday, July 14, 2008

Top 5 things i love about this new Hands Free Headset Law




Well in California, you cant be caught with your handsful while driving. You must have your hands free. As a black man i'm always ready to have my hands free when the cops pull me over. But i guess that's not the same thing. (it almost had me fooled for a second). They are talking about hands free of our phones. So at first i hated this idea. But now that i pulled my hello moto bluetooth from under my couch, and started using it. I have come across some benefits. So here are my top 5 reasons i'm happy about this change.

5. I can now get out and pump gas with 2 hands while on the phone.
4. I can now be on the phone and drive a manual transmission car like 007.
3. I look important with the earpiece
2. I can kill less braincells from radiation
1. I CAN NOW TALK SHIT IN PEOPLES FACE AND PLAY IT OFF LIKE I'M TALKING ON THE PHONE!!


p.s What i hate about them? I keep walking out of my car in the middle of the convo and forgetting the phone. Then cant remember where i put the phone i'm having a conversation on. Opps! left it in the car!

No comments: