Thursday, July 3, 2008

Working Working Working ......










I figured i would put up a few teasers of some stuff that i been keeping busy with this summer. I will say this, im not even putting up the good stuff. Im just putting up stuff im "testing" and experimenting with. I struggled to put this up. But end of summer/fall thing will change drastically. More and more im just dedicating my focus to this photo game. It's more than a check to me. But a picture is worth a thousand words, so i will let my work tell my story until im here no more. Oh and i think me and Danielle (model and make up artist pictured above) are starting to get on a roll. Its crazy how we talk and we will almost say the same idea at the same time. Its hard to find somebody u can start to trust in this game let alone life, so i thank GOD for bringing her in the picture. Maybe its too soon to speak, but right now i got a good feeling bout this young lady. But we will let our work speak for our teamwork. There is plenty more coming *evil laugh*











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mu boi.. i see ur still doing your thang in a big way.. jus wanted to tell you to keep up the great work..

Phil Holland
C.E.O. GetRight Enterprises, LLC